jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

MY WORLD

My holy week

3 to April 8 the people of my course go away to Italy and I stayed here doing my things.
In my holy week I had a great time. Almost every day I wasin the pool or on the beach with my boyfriend or family or friends.
Make the most of the days as time also made it eastier. Apart from that you can disconnect and rest in the days.
With my boyfriend and some friends almost every day we go to the pool of my aunt, in Roses, and we spent all day in there. 
On the other hand, we went among the whole family to fish the sea. I do not know much about fishing, I bathed in the sea. But my boyfriend and his father were engaged in fishing.
The cove we went to is beatiful, but there were jellyfish and the water was very cold, but we still bathed because it was hot.
Apart from disconnecting we also went out partying some days.

And the end our holy week we went to a bar called coco with some friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario