jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2016

THINGS ABOUT ME


I'm Elvina Galeeva, I'm 16 years old.
My birthday is January 7 in 2000.
I consider myself an active, outgoing person, I am a little shy sometimes. But when I'm with people I trust and I feel good I will shame all. I also consider myself an extrovert an I think I love myself a lot. I am responsible and mature enought.
I love dance is when I disconnect from everything, I have fun and I like to go onstage to dance in front of people. I dance in a school dance, Lucena in Castelló d'Empúries.
I also love being with my family and with my friends. I like to watch scary movies and love too. And I like going to motorcycle. One of my passions is to make me photos and be in front of camera. I'm also in two schools model and I went to a modeling school.
I have a very handsome boyfriend, he has 21 years old. It called Sergio Iglesias Guillermo, is from Extremadura but he born in Soria, Castilla-León. But now he lives in Empuriabrava with me.
My mother is the most important thing I have, and my father lives in Russia. I really want to go to Russia, in order to see my whole family.

I guess this is more or less all, hope you like.
















 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario